Get legal help with your personal injury lawsuit
Winegar, Wilhelm, Glynn & Roemersma represent people in lawsuits who have been injured by another’s negligence or wrongful act. Our personal injury attorneys seek compensation on behalf of clients for serious injury, property damage, emotional harm, and other damages.
Our extensive experience allows us to be effective in pursuing justice and protecting clients’ rights. Clients look to our firm for services in mediation and arbitration along with strong courtroom advocacy. Throughout the years, our attorneys have become familiar with the strategies that insurance companies use, enabling us to take aggressive action against responsible parties to prevail in personal injury lawsuits.
We represent clients in a broad scope of accident and injury lawsuits:
- Motor vehicle accidents. Motor vehicle accidents are the most common type of personal injury lawsuits. Our personal injury lawyers help injury victims obtain the compensation they deserve when others are at fault in automobile, motorcycle, bicycle, and pedestrian accidents.
- Catastrophic injuries. When injuries are so severe that they incapacitate the victim (often creating permanent disability), such injuries are called catastrophic. Examples of catastrophic injuries include brain injury, paralysis, spinal cord injury, severe burns, loss of sight or hearing, and many others.
- Products liability. Manufacturers are responsible for producing safe products. Unfortunately, consumers often suffer injury as a result of product defects, product failure, or safety issues. In such cases, manufacturers may be held liable.
- Medical malpractice. Medical professionals owe their patients a duty of care and must meet acceptable medical standards during diagnosis and treatment. When their professional performance drops below the appropriate standard of care and causes patient injury, grounds may exist for medical malpractice.
- Premises liability. Faulty construction, or construction defects can cause slips and falls, resulting in severe injury. Our firm pursues premises liability cases when we can prove building or property owner negligence.
- Social Security. Our lawyers assist clients suffering from severe injury to obtain Social Security benefits, such as Social Security Disability (SSD) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI). We also mange Social Security appeals on behalf of clients whose claims have been wrongfully denied.
- Wrongful death. When a relative dies as a result of personal injury, the surviving family may file a wrongful death lawsuit to recover compensation for pain and suffering, funeral expenses, medical costs, loss of expected future earnings, and other damages.
Arrange a consultation today to discuss personal injury lawsuits Call toll-free 888-335-8720 or contact us online by completing our convenient contact form.
We are convenient to reach from Easton, Bethlehem and Nazarath